Sydney Double Wall Drink Bottle
100% Free Artwork
Send us your logo and let us draft a free proof prior to ordering.
Inquire now and receive this product in as few as a few days
Low Minimum order
We oﬀer excellent large volume and multi product discounts.
Low Price Promise
Find a lower price on an identical item in Australia we’ll beat it.
Sydney double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel drink bottle with tea infuser, 500ml capacity. Available in Matte White, Matte Pink, Matte Black, Matt Light Blue. Wood look Stainless steel screw on lid. Designed for use with hot or cold liquids, as it is double wall insulated. #304 Stainless steel.
These double walled, vacuum insulated stainless steel bottles are great for storing either hot or cold beverages; effectively keeping beverages hot for up to 12 hours or cold for up to 24 hours. Manufactured from highest quality #304 stainless steel, they laser engrave beautifully (particularly the black) and look fantastic with a colour print (particularly the white). Choose from 4 vibrant colours
Benefits of Stainless Steel:
• Safe, durable, re-usable, impact resistant, and they look good!
• BPA free; no tainting (e.g. plastic), no corrosion (e.g. aluminium), no contamination
• Long-life; easy to clean.
• Less energy intensive than aluminium, can be fully recycled at end of life.
• Most plastic discarded in Australia is not recycled: it ends up in landfill or even pollutes waterways. Marine plastic pollution is one of the biggest environmental challenges faced by the world’s oceans. Every year 50 billion plastic cups and 38 billion plastic bottles end up in global landfills.
Material: stainless steel
Size: 85 mm (w) x 250 mm (h) Diameter 85 (ø)
Colour: Matte Green, Matte Pink, Matte Purple and Matt Light Blue
Printing Method:Wrap print, Digital Print, Laser engraving
Other Important Information:
Minimum Order Quantity: 50
Indicative Prices are each, and exclude gst, set-up and delivery
Set-Up/screen cost: $80 +gst
There are price breaks at 100, 250, 500, 1000 units
All prices are indicative and subject to confirmation.
How to order?